IBM License Management
IBM provides business software applications that are critical to the infrastructure of organisations like yours.Get Started
IBM License Management
Our IBM License Renewal & Audit Support service can help you to identify the risks, highlight the opportunities and remove the complexity around licensing.
bedigital can support you at any stage in the lifecycle of renewal or audit. However, the earlier we are engaged, the more time there is to remediate any problems found and lower the final cost to your organisation.
We can help you to make informed decisions by ensuring you have reliable data.
IBM License Management Support
Our IBM License Renewal & Audit Support service includes:
- Quickly establishing the size of the financial risk
- Helping you understand your Effective License Position (ELP)
- Supporting your team with collecting data to complete a renewal or defend an audit
- Helping your team mitigate compliance risks
- Reviewing and sanitising all information to be submitted to the vendor
- Advising your team through the renewal/audit process until handover to IBM
- Advising your team in negotiations with IBM to close any license compliance gaps
Discuss your objectives with one of our team today.
Our bedigital Service is Divided into Five Stages
Benefits of IBM Renewal & Audit Support
The benefits of choosing an IBM License Renewal & Audit Support service to enhance your organisation’s IT estate are significant. We can make sure that:
- Your IBM License Position is available quickly, including the size of any compliance gap
- We demonstrate how to reduce compliance risk before sharing information with the auditor
- We offer expert advice to your team on managing the audit, through to the commercial settlement
Our service will significantly lower your cost of the final settlement with IBM. Typically, we deliver reductions of more than 30% from the original compliance gap.
Our brand-new brand refresh
This January, bedigital really are embracing the ‘new year, new us’ mantra as we’ve undergone an extensive brand refresh. This change is marked by our reenergised logo and sleek new [...]
Posted on January 29th, 2024
A Compliant Christmas Carol: The Past, Present, and Future of IT Asset Management
Christmas is a time for reflection on the past, understanding the present and embracing the future. As much as it’s about the mince pies and family gatherings, Christmas also offers a [...]
Posted on January 7th, 2024
bedigital wins SME of the Year at the 2023 Cardiff Business Awards
Last Friday (17th November 2023), bedigital was recognised at the ninth annual Cardiff Business Awards as the winner of SME of the Year. This comes 6 years after winning ‘Start-Up [...]
Posted on January 6th, 2024